My book .NET MAUI in Action is a hands-on guide for .NET developers to learn .NET MAUI.
If you’re a .NET developer, use your existing skills to build rich and engaging mobile and desktop applications. In .NET MAUI in Action you will learn how to:
- Set up your environment for cross-platform development
- Write an interactive UI in XAML using out-of-the-box controls
- Apply the MVVM pattern to build maintainable code
- Extend your control library with custom controls
- Structure your app using common navigation paradigms
- Build fully custom drawn controls with the MAUI Graphics library
- Use common device features like GPS
- Use DevOps tools to automate deployment and testing
.NET MAUI in Action shows you how you can use the cutting-edge MAUI framework to write apps that will run on Windows, Android, macOS and iOS platforms using your existing .NET development skills. This book reveals essential MAUI development techniques through hands-on example applications in every chapter. You’ll learn cross-platform development quickly as you start building your own rich apps.