Step into the future of .NET development with my book, .NET MAUI in Action, a practical and engaging guide designed specifically for .NET professionals looking to expand their skills into .NET MAUI.
If you’re a .NET developer, use your existing skills to build rich and engaging mobile and desktop applications. In .NET MAUI in Action you will learn how to:
- Set up your environment for cross-platform development
- Write an interactive UI in XAML using out-of-the-box controls
- Apply the MVVM pattern to build maintainable code
- Extend your control library with custom controls
- Structure your app using common navigation paradigms
- Use common device features like GPS
- Use DevOps tools to automate deployment and testing
.NET MAUI in Action shows you how you can use the cutting-edge .NET MAUI framework to write apps that will run on Windows, Android, macOS and iOS platforms using your existing .NET development skills. This book reveals essential .NET MAUI development techniques through a hands-on example applications in every chapter. You’ll learn cross-platform development quickly as you start building your own rich apps.